Fed Up Hearing It,

Guys im getting fed up with the SIDC being slated for downfall on other forums,

Personally I think the club will grow stronger and flourish due to this new change of the forum,

It means the forum will be used by real people with a real passion for the club, like minded people chatting about what they love and if that is their passion they wouldnt mind paying 20 quid for it, after all its 14 litres of v power or 4 sunbeds or a case of stella if thats what you are into,

Its time to get this club absolutely jumping again so spread the word, the benefit is the people you will get to know on here not a sticker or membership card its the friends, you would join a dating site if u are lonely, why not join the sidc its simple.

I know this is a bit long winded but I feel that we all need to pull together and help the commitee out doing their stuff and at the end of the day get out and drive your car.

Scott

Me too Scott, if people need handouts they should sell their car and buy a Renault. Gone as the days that people get something for nothing, why should SIDC be different. They are also the people quick to moan, as we have seen, but do not contribute.

A great, and much needed move in my opinion.

:lol:

What you need to ask yourself is if they are not prepared to support the club then why bleat on about it elsewhere - worse than weans :P

Ignore what's being said, at the end of the day they can't have much to do or talk about if SIDC is the hot topic!

In a week it'll all be forgotten just as it has been in previous years. EVERY previous year :icon_flower:

Onwards and upwards ;)

I went out for a drink with some friends on Friday night. Shat my pants when I did not get much change back from 20 notes for 3 drinks!! Times are hard but when you think your SIDC membership is the price of a round. I have personally got my membership fee back several times over with what I've saved in SIDC club member discounts. :thumbup:

Ive been on here a few years as a non - paid member. The days when you had so many posts to make & you opened up the sale section to sell stuff.

Logged on 1 day & noticed it had changed to paid up members.

So the decision came, pay up & get to sell. Not to mention the goodies you get lol.

Also went with Keith Michaels this year which saved a little.

My insurance was halved with keith michaels this year if thats not a good reason to pay 20 quid for your membership then i dont know what is, ive met new friends through the few meets ive been to. Im planning to get to more this year and do more with the club. Im all for raising our profile.

My insurance was halved with keith michaels this year if thats not a good reason to pay 20 quid for your membership then i dont know what is, ive met new friends through the few meets ive been to. Im planning to get to more this year and do more with the club. Im all for raising our profile.

You can say that again Barry ;)

Jeez Andy, what were you drinking? pints of vpower? :P you heading up to kames on sunday?

Sooooo good to see such a positive thread and not just the usual suspects either, as Barry said the predictors of doom have always been there - in fact as far as the scottish section goes I remember scoobynet saying very publicly we'd never last as part of SIDC.......suppose it has only been the 11 years :D

Jeez Andy, what were you drinking? pints of vpower? :P you heading up to kames on sunday?

Sooooo good to see such a positive thread and not just the usual suspects either, as Barry said the predictors of doom have always been there - in fact as far as the scottish section goes I remember scoobynet saying very publicly we'd never last as part of SIDC.......suppose it has only been the 11 years :D

Prob would not have felt any more ill the next day if I'd drank V Power, haha

Is that an offer of a passenger lap from you again? :D I was thinking of popping along again to say hello. Don't finish till early hours so was going to just play it by ear. You going to make it a full day this time Dave before you get asked to stop due to the old lady's ears bleeding :evil:

I became a paid member because Keith michaels was the only one that would insure me for the first year with a subaru.

As for all the nonsense on other forums/clubs. Why bother all press is good press and free. What one club has another doesn't and vice versa.

If you what a good club with reasonable benefits that you will get with this club then £20 ain't much. How many £20 notes did you have to hand over for your remap and parts plus labour for some of us.