Big Thank You To S&s Subaru

As many of you know my car suffered from Cylindar Head gasket failure,long story short is i obtained quotations from 4 very well known engine builders.

Although i had never used any of these guys with the exception of John at S&S i was very pleased when i sat down with John, discussed the issues and costs and negociated a revised price to have the works carried out.

What i am saying is although S&S are a main dealer with a lovely shiny showroom and bigger overheads that the other three the price was dropped down.

Most of all the trust factor played a VERY big part and i am glad to say the car is back to its full performance.

A big thanks to John/Lorna and the team down in Ayr.

So, dont let the shiny showroom divert you to another garage, go in,speak the them and negociate.

Thanks again.

Davie

Aye, I had a misunderstanding with S&S years ago re what was happening with warranty work due to lack of communication. Managed to get a sit down with John, quite easily I may add and everything was sorted extremely quickly :thumbup: and all shortcomings on both sides were addressed and put right.

Always had a good relationship with Lorna and she will always do her utmost to help.

If I am ever in the situation to be buying a new Subaru (most probably diesel Fozzy) I will be using S&S again

Best Subaru garage I have dealt with so far

Graeme