Glasgow Ro

hey kim . I havnt been near a laptop to raise the support ticket yet. Once i get to one i shall. Its not a big issue about my badge as i didnt even know my badhmge was showing as i use my phone to access the site mainly. it was just i noticed i still cldnt access the members area thats all. Not in any rush yet as theres not much that goes up in the members area and i dont frequent it that often. Only noticed i couldnt access it when i clicked a link on fb and it said it was restricted . So just thought id fire the post up stating as such.

thanks for the feed back and response here though.

Should get to a lappy in the next day or so.

Your problem is already fixed.

I suspect Don may have done this for you ;)

Just to clarify Kim,

-Support tickets get raised for any technical membership or forum related problems

- any suggestions or questions regarding club or forum should be sent to membership@sidc.co.uk

- anything to do with advertising goes to rachel@sidc.co.uk

- anything to do with truegrip articles goes to matty@sidc.co.uk

I have probably missed something out.

Chris

Just to clarify Kim,

-Support tickets get raised for any technical membership or forum related problems

- any suggestions or questions regarding club or forum should be sent to membership@sidc.co.uk

- anything to do with advertising goes to rachel@sidc.co.uk

- anything to do with truegrip articles goes to matty@sidc.co.uk

I have probably missed something out.

Chris

Almost Chris -

Advertising goes to advertising@sidc.co.uk

TG related items go to the Editor. TrueGrip@sidc.co.uk

:)

Thanks Kim.

Maybe worth putting this somewhere so people know what to do in future and will hopefully make life a bit easier for the committee members.

I forgot to mention thread pinning and complaints. Would thread pinning go to membership email address or pm to a moderator? Would complaints go to membership@sidc.co.uk? Not that I would expect anyone to have to use it.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by mctwistuk

Thanks Kim.

Maybe worth putting this somewhere so people know what to do in future and will hopefully make life a bit easier for the committee members.

I forgot to mention thread pinning and complaints. Would thread pinning go to membership email address or pm to a moderator? Would complaints go to membership@sidc.co.uk? Not that I would expect anyone to have to use it.

Cheers

Chris

All contact info is here: http://www.sidc.co.uk/?page_id=77

Complaints depend on the nature. If it's membership related then membership@sidc.co.uk is the one to use, if it's shop order related then it's shop@sidc.co.uk

Any other complaints can be sent to either kim@sidc.co.uk or enquiries@sidc.co.uk

As for pinning of topics, where did you request this?

I was stumped when I heard about the lack of up north support sidc has when I had a Fiesta ST it was the same they were all down south and seemed to only run down south shows.

I did enjoy the falkirk meet and wasnt part of any subaru forum until you pointed it out to me chris, I was flattered that even though i brought my brands hatch edition forrester I was welcomed with open arms to your club. ( I hope you didnt take it the wrong way when I rasised a hand to you because i thought you wanted to kiss me as well lol)

On a serious note what a great bunch of people you all are.

Always happy to welcome new members to our club. I don't recall the incident in question regarding raising your hand to me but I am sure if you did do it I would have taken it in jest or my other half would have used her black belt karate skills on you lol. As we are an international club and not just impreza orientated now, all models of Subaru are welcomed but don't get me wrong we always did welcome all models under the old guise. Get yourself along to knockhill this month and get a few pax laps.