I Need A Competent Garage

Hi guys,

I need a decent garage that can fit an exhaust manifold and up pipe to my scooby my normal garage have turned down the job as its out of their legue.

I have a big ass Garret GT30 turbo so need to know that the job will get done properly and that they understand modified scoobys..

Need this sorted ASAP so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm based between swindon and cirencester but the car isn't drivable as manifold is not existent!

Have found a company in swindon called performance - cars.. Website looks and sounds good but that doesn't mean squat!

Urg!

The things we do to keeps our cars.. This must be like marriage from a mans perspective!

This must be like marriage from a mans perspective!

I'm pretty sure its the same from a womans perspective! :P Car ownership is a lot like relationships, you suck up the bad bits, when the other half (and I aim it at men as much as women) is being an <insert appropriate insult here>, for the times when, to use the car analogy, you happen to be driving down the right road, with the right weather, and the right song on, and there's no other place you'd rather be. I've had it a few times already with my impreza, just remember it'll all be worth it in a couple of weeks time now the suns here. Just keep the tunes playing and the road will find you ;)