Kames Photos

Davie, if it isn't too much hassle could you email me any good ones you have of me and the good lady driving please? She is the one driving fast apparently.

I will pm you my email.

Cheers

Chris

will do, they are on my own laptop in the house so will send them when im home from work.

Was a good day at Kames yesterday. Thanks to everyone who I had a passenger lap with. Great fun :thumbup:

Hope you get your exhaust sorted. As mentioned speak to fai17 aka Peter if you fancy a custom meercat snakehead sportcat downpipe and second cat delete. He will get you a good price. I looked at japspeed and they don't appear to do hawkeye one but give them a call or pm them to see if they cn help.

Any other modification needs just let us know and we are sure to know someone to help.

Chris

Glad i managed to get the day off work and pop along for a bit. great to catch up with some old faces and meet some new guy (to me anyway as i've not been to a meet for a few years.

Hopefully by the next one i'll have my car looking a bit better and maybe get out on track.

Johnny.