Knockhill also do tuition in your own car. It is £125 for an hours worth of tuition in your own car. This is only available weekdays. Check out their website for full details. I know a few people from on here have done this. Alternatively do one of the SIDC trackdays and get track time and tuition for roughly the same price and that is for half a day also.

Chris

Edited by mctwistuk

Knockhill also do tuition in your own car. It is £125 for an hours worth of tuition in your own car. This is only available weekdays. Check out their website for full details. I know a few people from on here have done this. Alternatively do one of the SIDC trackdays and get track time and tuition for roughly the same price and that is for half a day also.

Chris

My other half Donna has one of these booked for this Friday, so will update on how it goes.

She did about a dozen laps last year at a Track Scotland day, but felt she was too busy watching out for other cars and staying out the way, that she wasn't learning anything.

So booked the tuition, so she can get used to the car a bit more and learn the track better.

Chris

That sounds good :)

My other half Donna has one of these booked for this Friday, so will update on how it goes.

She did about a dozen laps last year at a Track Scotland day, but felt she was too busy watching out for other cars and staying out the way, that she wasn't learning anything.

So booked the tuition, so she can get used to the car a bit more and learn the track better.

I'll keep eye on the outcome :)

His better half here "Donna",

Had an hour on track with Jamie and well worth every penny. Nerves vanished really quick and he kept me at ease at all times. Would recommend to anyone as he takes you lap by lap gradually building up braking points and raising speed also on each lap. He also gives you a quick guide with a few laps with him driving on what would be classed as a bad/good lap which again only highlights what not to do.

From 1st lap to last I could notice my confidence and ability increase and really didnt want to come off at the end.

He broke down ever corner, every gear change and every breaking point to my and the cars ability.

Go for it!!!

Donna :driving:

His better half here "Donna",

Had an hour on track with Jamie and well worth every penny. Nerves vanished really quick and he kept me at ease at all times. Would recommend to anyone as he takes you lap by lap gradually building up braking points and raising speed also on each lap. He also gives you a quick guide with a few laps with him driving on what would be classed as a bad/good lap which again only highlights what not to do.

From 1st lap to last I could notice my confidence and ability increase and really didnt want to come off at the end.

He broke down ever corner, every gear change and every breaking point to my and the cars ability.

Go for it!!!

Thanks Donna :D I might just give that a try.... Do I just contact KH?

Hi Cathy,

Yes just call knockhill booking office, and arrange a date that suits.

I actually bought my voucher at The Gyle when Knockhill had a display stand with Christmas offers, think it was £110.

But well worth it, I'm now looking forward to the SIDC track day in June

• Upvote 1