Apologies

I would just like to apologise if I have caused upset/ offence etc by any of my posts since becoming active again. There was no harm intended by any of them and I was not trying to criticise the work being done by certain members.

I fully expect to have silly comments posted to my apology so all I will say on that front is

Chris

post-10146-0-52266400-1365965281.jpg

dont think youve caused too much or any upset buddy , youve posted ideas, made suggestions ,the forums a bit busier now , plus takes the heat off me from always spamming the forum :smiley-taunt014:

was begining to think we were gona start getting called the two ronnys going by our tandem postings and spamming of the forum haha

but nah atleast your saying sorry incase anyone is offended though ,We were firing stuff out there and getting chat rolling and firing ideas up but dunno whats going on behind the scenes or how hard some folk are working behind the scenes etc , so we will see what how things are looking in a few weeks when the new forums up and running etc and its looking good going by the teaser pics

dont think youve caused too much or any upset buddy , youve posted ideas, made suggestions ,the forums a bit busier now

but nah atleast your saying sorry incase anyone is offended though ,We were firing stuff out there and getting chat rolling and firing ideas up but dunno whats going on behind the scenes or how hard some folk are working behind the scenes etc , so we will see what how things are looking in a few weeks when the new forums up and running etc and its looking good going by the teaser pics

Same sentiment from me, there was days/weeks when i thought i was the only one posting on here.

I wasn't having a dig earlier today, hopefully after the new site goes active we can have a full and open discussion about things and what the membership want and prioritise things from there! :icon_salut:

OMG! that is cracking - I need one for work :)

Issues with that picture

1. He is clean

2. Looks like a DIY hammer

3. He is wearing jewellery

4. The spade is clean

5. Whats he gonna build with monoblocks

The reason I say as it reminds me of a trade advert in pro builder (I think) there was a few in the same issue (I was bored one day). But the best was the article on cordless ripsaws. The 'worker' was ripping a sheet with a battery ripsaw, shame it was missing the battery.

:smiley-violent003: