Where Is Every Tnuc?

has its moments of quietness and times when busy , its gradualy on the up . im usualy spamming on here alot and mctwist is back posting up , so were trying to get the banter and chat rolling again , clear away the cob webs and get the non posters posting instead of just being viewers

Edited by thebigfelly

It seems to go quiet at the start of every year before the track days, shows and drives really kick off.

There does seem to a fair few people using their scoobs less and less or laying them up for the winter (baffles me as my C4 has barely moved for weeks and the scoob has never had a problem) and binging them out of hibernation at easter for 6 months.

Things should pick up soon..... hopefully :lurk:

I've got the C4 for the work commute as the hawk only does about 18mpg on my small commute into Dyce. Spends more time sat in traffic than moving.

You'll be fine in the 'slow' group don't worry about it. It's national speed limit (or there abouts) and it's not a race, it's about getting out and having a weekend with the club. Some of made a slight detour last year and ended up in Gairloch.... Didn't matter we caught up with everyone else at the first planned stop of the day.

• Upvote 2

I'm looking forward once again to attending meets and turning my hand to a bit of diesel tuning (Had great results previously with my Ibiza, just ask Baz about Kames).

Still laugh at that pax, hilarious. The way you battered it round the track - but it was nippy. :lol: