Looking For Info!

As title - hoping someone here may have some info on my Scoob's:

I might be new on here (just joined) but I have owned my Scoob's from new, April 2000 -

It's a 2000 WRX STI Version 6 with blueprinted engine and gearbox (gearbox is short shift) - all works were done by the Japanese STI rally group (as I understand it) and it comes with carbon strutts, uprated brakes and suspension and lots of power!

For insurance purposes it is registered around 375 BHP and travels 0-60 in 4.6 seconds with a top speed estimated around 170 mph.

Over the years I have gradually dragged up the mileage to just 70k and the only thing different from the day I bought her is she now wears black alloys rather than gold, still the original wheels though!

If anyone has got any more info on this car be glad to hear it. From what I understand, about 2000 STI V6's where produced and only a handful got the blueprint treatment - be cool to find out if this is the case.

Just in case some of you guys and girls may have seen us cruising over the years, blue/grey colour with reg W5 RAY we are saying hello! :hello:

15612100.jpg

Thanks

Ray