Important - Can You Please All Have A Look At This?

Great thanks for that. Do you need to know about passengers or just cars?

As far as I know it's just the cars we need to know about - I'm going to keep an eye on the thread as potential attendance numbers are already phenomenal.

Time and location has already had to be changed to accomodate the number of cars attending, it is now from 1 pm onwards at:

FRED LAWTON LTD

MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,

MELTHAM

HUDDERSFIELD,

HD9 4AY

Don't know if you lads will be taking the same route but I'll be taking the M1 to junction 35A and then the A616 - roughly a mile after the first roundabout as you come off the M1 there's a layby on the left hand side, if any of you want to meet to convoy the last stretch I reckon we should meet there around 12 o'clock if that suits?

Cheers,

Rach

You are the boss. And thats my route anyway so see you there at 12.

Lads,

I've been giving this a lot of thought over the past few days and have decided that I will no longer be attending - please see below a copy of my post on Scoobynet which I feel will explain my reasons for coming to this decision.

I shall still keep track of the any updates for you all and will post them up accordingly.

Cheers,

Rach

Guys,

When I put my name down on the list I never expected to see such a massive volume of cars attending (as I’m sure you didn’t either). With this is mind and after much deliberation I feel that it would be more beneficial for me to donate some money which can be used in whatever way is seen fit than for me to be just one more car that turns up on the day, it will also free up a space for someone else who still wishes to attend. Therefore, if one of you would be kind enough to remove my name from the list (number 32 - Little Vodka Goblin) it would be very much appreciated.

I cannot applaud enough those of you who have stepped up and taken on the organisation of this event and wish you all the very best, you are all top guys. Lastly but most importantly of course, I hope that Connor and his family enjoys the day – I cannot even begin to comprehend what you are all going through at the moment and my thoughts will be with you all on Saturday and for the weeks ahead.

Rachel x

As far as I am aware T5NYW is also attending :)

Apologies - as far as I can tell now reg numbers are not required as I had already listed your car make & model next to your entry on the list. HOWEVER, it looks like your best bet would be to have your list number (as above) on display on your dash/attached to sunvisor/however you wish to display it so that you can be quickly checked off on entry.