Parachute Jump

scoobyjoff

Hya all hope all is good with you,just testing the water I looking at doing a sponsered parachute jump at langar airfeild in notts,its all for charity the charity is for autism of which my 3 yr old suffers from so this is close to my heart. And was just seein if anyone in scoobyland would sponsor me like I say I'm just testing the water, your thoughts appreciated cheers

Edited by scoobyjoff

Hya all hope all is good with you,just testing the water I looking at doing a sponsered parachute jump at langar airfeild in notts,its all for charity the charity is for autism of which my 3 yr old suffers from so this is close to my heart. And was just seein if anyone in scoobyland would sponsor me like I say I'm just testing the water, your thoughts appreciated cheers

I'll definately sponsor you Joff. As a thought when are you thinking of doing this? If we have a few months notice lets see if we can make something out of it and hopefully raise a bit more cash - we can chat about it on Monday if you want?

:)

I'll definately sponsor you Joff. As a thought when are you thinking of doing this? If we have a few months notice lets see if we can make something out of it and hopefully raise a bit more cash - we can chat about it on Monday if you want?

:)

Seconded. The more we can do to help the better IMHO, just say the word :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Joff

We are definitely up for sponsoring you, and any other stuff that may be getting planned for this.

We have a couple autistic children ourselves, so its something close to our hearts too

Chris

• 3 months later...