Sidc Facebook

There's a photo of a frankly weird lookin Hawk been posted by SIDC on facebook just now.

I commented something like... "if it wasn't so shiney it'd be a true shed, looks like it's melted".

And my comments have been deleted - hopefully this isn't SIDC admin getting all precious over what is a mingin lookin american freak car lol.

I ken abidee likes there scoobs, but surely SIDC members are allowed a bit of snobbery about the species :Scottish-flag:

Feel free to get tore in lol :icon_joker:

575783_381031448613453_77486405_n.jpg

Hmmmm and just noticed my comments that this honkin Pro-R post of a BRZ has also been wiped... all I said was that it looked "deformed" I think lol

Really can't stand alot of these "stanzed" cars... doesn't suit a scoob at all. I prefer track or rally bred functional looks - nae "all good in the hood" low riderz.

Maybe it's my FB that's canned cos it's both posts - but there were other posts that have vanished.

318059_380934421956489_1876466913_n.jpg

Edited by monsterenergy

There's a photo of a frankly weird lookin Hawk been posted by SIDC on facebook just now.

I commented something like... "if it wasn't so shiney it'd be a true shed, looks like it's melted".

And my comments have been deleted - hopefully this isn't SIDC admin getting all precious over what is a mingin lookin american freak car lol.

I ken abidee likes there scoobs, but surely SIDC members are allowed a bit of snobbery about the species :Scottish-flag:

Feel free to get tore in lol :icon_joker:

575783_381031448613453_77486405_n.jpg

Both comments are still showing - I've just checked :icon_salut:

It was me that posted the pair of them and no, there's been no deleting of posts I can assure you of that.

I actually really like the BRZ but I'm in two minds about the hawk - there's something transformers like about it do I guess it appeals to my inner 8yr old lol ;)

Just thought I would say that thanks to this post I found the facebook group :)

I don't mean to patronise OP but have you clicked the "View all # comments" as it only shows the last couple.

Do ye think I'm an idiot like the people who "liked" those cars?!?!? lol

Na they'd vanished - but a log oot and log back in brought them back... glad I'm nae the only een that finds the cars honkin!

Oh - and welcome to SIDC Stalkboook!

facebook-like.png

Edited by monsterenergy