She's Back!

well saturday finally saw the return of my deerly departed scoob - still a few wee bits to sort when subaru get their act together and the splitter arrives - and yes getting rid of the silver grater on the scoop is top of the list!

but I didnt realise just how happy id be to have her back, paintwork is first class from the guys at RA and Im liking the carbon bonnet more than i thought i would :D

timeattack12060.jpg

timeattack12058.jpg

Spray can from Halfrauds mate and match the mesh to the wheels..... it's what i did. I didn't look right without the mesh when i tried out today. Fortunately i'd already decided the mesh was getting sprayed so it went straight on.

Didn't ralise how big the scoop was but i'm liking it

the mesh will get sprayed anthracite but also got something else il be trying - the old scoop back on, reverse of your look Davey - scoops so big as its a blob eye sti one, for some reason they were bigger than bug or hawk as standard, just watch for bonnet lift with the bigger scoop, hence the aero catches going on mine

It was getting the chunks of venison removed from what was left of the wing and bumper Chris, small altercation with a deer one night :(

• 4 weeks later...