Bbc Radio Devon Car Show - 17Th June - Plymouth Hoe

lol!! I put my spec up!!

o well have to catch me first ;)

and one of the reasons I have the wagon is I have a boxer dog and she is only two!! might make her run along side the car!!

but a jdm model - YES PLEASE!!!

sorry, mornin

Edited by bertious
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may not be able to make this now as my car has suffered a hammer attack and now needs new doors, headlights and windscreen. phah, hopefully enough will be fixed to get to the show but not holding my breath.

I may not be able to make this now as my car has suffered a hammer attack and now needs new doors, headlights and windscreen. phah, hopefully enough will be fixed to get to the show but not holding my breath.

Bloody hell, where was it parked?? Really sorry to hear about this Terry.

bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that. i'm taking it was local little scrouts that did it

This is disgusting. I'm with Bungy on this one, crossbow at the ready!

Hi mate , sorry to go off topic as it were but how many shims did you put in your dv and how thick in total ? Put about 3 mm in my dv26 and it changed it from blowing @ 0.8 bar -1.2 ish . Hopefully should do the trick , also found bottom intercooler inlet blowing . Sealed it up for a bit less pishhhh ..

Mate, that's sh1tI don't care what someone's reasons are for doing that there's always a way of communicating.

As others if I can help let me know mate and will where I can. Intact I'm getting some parts from a breaker this week. Do you want me to find out how much for the headlights?

Would you have gone silver then Terry???

I put 2 shims in Bungy and without taking it apart and measuring it I wouldn't know. Wasn't expecting it to raise boost by that much. I think I need to get a boost gauge and see what mine is doing. If I get chance tomorrow I will have a look. Probably somewhere between 2-3mm if I had to wager a guess.

Just taken the cover off the car and there is a big dent in the bonnet too - so looks like a respray on that after all :)just a front bumper respray needed after that so my costs will be going down for that side of things, but not the ideal way to get things done. Nice new shiney windscreen and headlights and the drivers side doors so that will be most of the scruffy bits tidied up. Will have to clay, polish and wax it all when the car comes back.

Just taken the cover off the car and there is a big dent in the bonnet too - so looks like a respray on that after all :)just a front bumper respray needed after that so my costs will be going down for that side of things, but not the ideal way to get things done. Nice new shiney windscreen and headlights and the drivers side doors so that will be most of the scruffy bits tidied up. Will have to clay, polish and wax it all when the car comes back.

Don't you mean , you'll have someone clay and polish it ... :icon_salut:

Nope, I get the red classic owners to wash it for me as that part is menial and niff, naff and trivia, and I do all the important work myself - its a trust thing you see?

oi you cheeky feker :censored:

hope you rip your front bumper off on my wall again next time your visiting :rotfl::icon_fU: :icon_fU: