Bbc Radio Devon Car Show - 17Th June - Plymouth Hoe

OK guys, Fitz wants us to fill the Hoe so no limits on numbers. I have the blank forms. I need you to pm me your e-mail address and I will send the form out. You need to return it to him not me with your cheque! This is the limit of my involvement from that point of view. I will co-ordinate the getting there etc but local help would be good (come on you Janners). Asap guys coz all the money has to be in by 1st June.

Cars can enter the Hoe from 11 am and it all starts at 12am. Pudsey will be there for those with kids!!

I would like a timeline of cars from earliest classic to latest saloon and hatch if possible. Anyone from outside our area can come too!

SO PLEASE START TO PM ME FOR ENTRY FORMS

The devon clubs are putting together a timeline of Scoobs for this show. It had a closing date of 1st June but now it has been thrown open to all by paying at least £5 on the gate, so if anyone wants to join in we are meeting at the Sainsburys carpark, Plymouth Road, Crabtree, PLYMOUTH, PL3 6RL. We will meet up by 10.30 and leave in convoy at 10.50 in age order.

Edited by spect
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK guys, Fitz wants us to fill the Hoe so no limits on numbers. I have the blank forms. I need you to pm me your e-mail address and I will send the form out. You need to return it to him not me with your cheque! This is the limit of my involvement from that point of view. I will co-ordinate the getting there etc but local help would be good (come on you Janners). Asap guys coz all the money has to be in by 1st June.

Cars can enter the Hoe from 11 am and it all starts at 12am. Pudsey will be there for those with kids!!

I would like a timeline of cars from earliest classic to latest saloon and hatch if possible. Anyone from outside our area can come too!

SO PLEASE START TO PM ME FOR ENTRY FORMS

Sainsburys would be a good place to meet, what time we thinking,

We need time to arrange stuff I'm thinking when we get there.

If i remember correctly we need to arrive at the Hoe for 11am, so is 10:30 at sainsburys ok for everyone, bearing in mind we have got people further up to line to come down so don't want to make it a too earlier start for everyone, obviously ok for me and bertious as we're in Plymouth.