Aberdeenshire/Moray Convoy For Fling

Lo All,

Thought it was about time to post a suggested meet point in Elgin for those coming through from the north-east on the Satuday Morning. (Not sure how many folks are coming from this corner of the world but never mind...)

Looking to depart Elgin no later than 8:15am!!. I know that may seem early, but gives plenty of time to get through to Inverness, via the shell garage at Raigmore and back down to Start point again with plenty of time to settle down before departure at 10am. If everyone on the list is there early we can head off early :thumbup:

Elgin Convoy Meet - Tesco Carpark, Elgin 8:00am - Saturday 28th April

1. ScoUK

Brian and I will be passing through, not spoke to him yet but I presumed we we're planning to join up with you Al.

Lewis and I will be heading through from Aberdeen....but I've no plans to be in Elgin by 8am.

^ Now that's funny!

I'll speak with Lewis tonight and let you know....but that's a 6.30 meeting for us. What about an 8.30 departure from Elgin? :banana2:

Could squeeze 8:30 departure if your wanting to join up.. yeah Twas always going to be an early start from Aberdeen :( Just like to try get through there early.. :)

Although thought your were takign Dave up from perth on friday? - ignore that just saw reply to other thread.

Elgin Convoy Meet - Tesco Carpark, Elgin 8:00am - Saturday 28th April

1. ScoUK

2. BrianM

3. lewisscoob

Could squeeze 8:30 departure if your wanting to join up.. yeah Twas always going to be an early start from Aberdeen :( Just like to try get through there early.. :)

True - That's why Don and I stayed in Inveness last year......but he met a new lady that night....he's just moved to Beijing to get away from her! (yes, really!) :tumbleweed: