Workshops?

In an earlier thread I had mentioned that it may be a good idea to have a workshop (where people could pop along and have a few "lessons" on "How To....change your oil...fit a set of brembos.... change a wheel lol (I know some guys who don't know how to lol :smiley-taunt014: ) etc etc

We could meet up (badbaz has offered his premises :D) have a cuppa (Del can bring the milk) maybe try have a classic,blob,bug and maybe even a hatch hehe on site

What do you all think?? Could make it couple of weekend slots when there not much on :)

Ok, since I've been badgered into this I'll just give a few bits of info and warnings.......

If we do this then there will be 4 two poster ramps, 1 four poster ramp, a pit and plenty floor space available. Use of these will be entirely at your own risk. No one will operate machinery at any time without permission. Everything will be left clean and tidy at the end of the day. It'll be a fun day where those who are lacking in experience of all things mechanical can have a wee tinker with their cars. There will be NO engine swaps/clutch changes/turbo changes etc etc :) Oil changes, brake pad renewal and the like will be ok.

Can also do brake tests, headlamp alignment, emission tests *cough cough

This isn't a free for all or a chance to take the Mick, as Cathy says its a workshop for a bit of insight and learning.

Cathy, you'll need to propose a date......