Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw leebo77 this morning on the north bound entry slip road to the blackwall tunnel, did beep at him and shout and wave, but he was in the outside lane while i was in the inside lane in a big green 18 tonne lorry, so if he saw me he may have mistaken me for a yob.. but must add leebo the car looks great, and it was cool to spot you this morning....

slimshady it was us in the white sti in St Peters street maidstone on saturday, nice looking car you have got

:(

markie

I thought you stopped hanging out down there years ago, when you sold your last XR3i TUrbo nutter hatchback Markie. :o

At least I did anyway :huh:

Hello mate - that was me!!! Didn't see you though... ....must have nodded off sitting in all that traffic. And it's an extra special spot 'cos I'm normally on the train and hardly ever drive to work!

Nice one.

Hardly ever drives home either.....gather that Rachel picks him up :huh:

Spotted vickyk going on to medway city estate about 9.45 ish. i was in my works van flashed my lights.

It wasnt actually me as i was in spain, my car was meant to be being looked after but obvioiusly sister in law thought shed take it for a spin then.

hope it was being driven carefully.