wastegate creep...?

Can anyone give me an indication as to what wastegate creep would feel like ???

Went out tonight 15 mins warming up taking it easy then got out of town hoofed it boost started building as normal but definately didnt feel like it was pulling as hard as usual... felt like boost came on 60% then eased off and stayed that way?

is that a symptom of creep or something else??

a couple of days ago thinking back it felt like i was boosting up 2 times with my foot flat on the floor boost came in strong then appeared too ease off then returned

just doesnt feel the same now?

any tips suggestions etc would be much appreciated so i can actually get some sleep tonight :(

of note engine ran smooth no abnormal behaviour no smoke sounds etc however when i drive with the window open i can hear the turbo spoling up but also sounds like air is leaking or venting like a constant but somewhat gently hiss?

engine is sti v5 vf28 turbo stock recirculating bof.

Edited by louis1978uk

fixed! impatient and knowing i wont sleep till i have eliminated at least 1 attempt took a torch and fair lipsquid over all the boost hoses(no leaks so cleaned boost solenoid with t/b-carb cleaner then proceeded to 180 puling out onto the main road hmm shows how used to a set level of power you get then when its running right that extra punch took me by suprise :) nm no damage just a little embarresment lol