Midlands Events Calendar 2012

warrior08

Hi all, whilst this year has been busy for the Midlands section of SIDC, we want 2012 to be something else!

Behind the scenes myself and Nick (Goofy) have been organising an array of events to cater for all tastes, we have tried to organise days where we can all park up, have a bit of food and a good natter as well as days that will test the friendship of a few members!

We have provisionally assigned dates for all the events and these will be confirmed once we find out the dates and details of all the major shows and events that SIDC will be attending next year.

We really want to make it clear that this is your club and your region, so if there is anything you would like to see organised on top of the below please don't hesitate to contact either of us, you can contact us at -

Nick (Goofy) - nick@sidc.co.uk

MIDLANDS 2012 CALENDAR OF EVENTS

January 22nd – East Midlands Run

Febuary 19th – Washford Mill Pub, Redditch

April 22nd – Cross Roads Subaru, Treddington

June 17th – JapShow, Santa Pod

July 1st - Lincolnshire meet, Coningsby

July 22nd – Peak District Run

August 18th - Rally Day, Castle Combe circuit

August 27th - Run In The Sun to Skeg Vegas

September – TBC

October 14th – Lincolnshire meet, Coningsby

November 3rd - Day out at Alton Towers including "Ultimate Firework Display"

December 8th - Midlands Christmas meal, Leicester.

• 4 weeks later...

We're good, but not that good! I will have a chat with Nick (Goofy)and see what we can do regarding the Dyno Run. Watch this space! :occasion14:

To be fair Mark, After last night im sure that with some Vodka and some WKD Blue we could easily make it a "exciting" day out.

We will have a word with Kev and see what numbers he would want as a minimum. Keep watching this space.

To be fair Mark, After last night im sure that with some Vodka and some WKD Blue we could easily make it a "exciting" day out.

We will have a word with Kev and see what numbers he would want as a minimum. Keep watching this space.

I hope you are not suggesting what I think you are!

We are meant to be trying to attract members, not put them off for life! :P