Anybody alive in East Anglia?

Mark CSC

Something VERY cheap, reliable and fun (looks like a Westie), and a C30 diesel Volvo for sensible, older people. Am having the op to get the sticky out ears, and my flat cap is on order. :rolleyes:

Changing house name to "Dunmoddin" :(

6 months time and you'll have a modified C30 diesel with 800lb/ft of torque ;)

Good luck with the sale!

im still around, havent done alot really, apart from saving for a 6 speed, as my standard box isnt liking more power than standard like it use to lol

I did wonder when your box would give up. So if you get a six speed this means you can then get it mapped for even more power???

I did wonder when your box would give up. So if you get a six speed this means you can then get it mapped for even more power???

other people are running the same set up as me with methanol and are over 500 bhp

would like to do the gear box and then a wagon re-shell with abw arches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I've been a bit busy to organise anything the past couple of months but planning to have a November meet (on the 29th) and Christmas one in December. Any venue suggestions for the December one welcome :)

How about Bollywood (what was the slap up)at Waterbeach for a curry!

A curry always sounds good to me :-)

I haven't been there since it changed to the Bollywood. Is the food good and what are the prices like?

My workmate lives in Waterbeach and has been several times and he likes his curry!

prices are fairly average around £10-12 per head approx.

• 2 weeks later...