Castle combe 17th sept

i guess the next stop will be either morrisons near castle combe or castle combe

Ok thats cool with me , another question is do we have to have spec sheets for the cars , as ive seen in previous posts about shows regarding spec sheets if so could someone send me a blank one and i will fill it in and laminate it ready for rallyday ?? its standard apart from a few bits but im hoping to have new decals put on before the day if the weather is kind enough for the apllication lol :rolleyes:

rob

Ok thats cool with me , another question is do we have to have spec sheets for the cars , as ive seen in previous posts about shows regarding spec sheets if so could someone send me a blank one and i will fill it in and laminate it ready for rallyday ?? its standard apart from a few bits but im hoping to have new decals put on before the day if the weather is kind enough for the apllication lol :rolleyes:

rob

not to shore on the spec sheets but im sure someone will come in and confirm this!!

• 2 weeks later...

not to shore on the spec sheets but im sure someone will come in and confirm this!!

Ok then spec sheets done and just to confirm i will meet you wrx at the services at jct 27 at 6am then i will ring ant (criddy ) when we leave for him to be ready at jct 24 anything else anybody needs to know ?? my number is 07870817233 so if anyone needs to get hold of me they can, looking forward to this now and my boy is soooo excited lol

rob

Ok then spec sheets done and just to confirm i will meet you wrx at the services at jct 27 at 6am then i will ring ant (criddy ) when we leave for him to be ready at jct 24 anything else anybody needs to know ?? my number is 07870817233 so if anyone needs to get hold of me they can, looking forward to this now and my boy is soooo excited lol

rob

Sounds like a plan lets hope the weather aint too bad :)

Didn't give mine a full valet as the rain looked like it'd kick in so pretty much snow foam, claying and waxing. Winter protection was the aim more then anything

No-one will notice ant by the time we get up there lol

see you all in the morning bright and early :thumbup:

rob