Castle combe 17th sept

HI all from the south west region , was wondering who is going up to castle combe for the rally day , myself and cridy was wondering if we could all meet up at various points and have a convoy of us turn up , post below if your up for this and we can sort out meeting places /times , come on guys lets all come together im a newbie so know no-one so will be good to join and meet up and have a good ole convoy :icon_salut:

cheers rob

What kind of club do you think this is Rob! :P

Ok ok im a newbie at all this stuff pmsl i meant as a group /gang of car drivers not a gang bang :icon_butt: anyways yeh if someone can post up some details for myself and criddy so as we can join up the convoys :headbang:

cheers rob

looks like its gonna be meeting at the service station on the link road from tiverton at about 6.00am and then meeting criddy at junction 24 m5 on the way up looking like a good little convoy up :driving:

Nice one guys , right so first meeting point is jct 27 at the service station bit /Shell garage at 6am , next up to jct 24 to meet criddy will ring you when leaving jct27 , then we will have to find out who and where is the next stop off most prob around the bristol area unless there is someone further along than criddy at jct 24 (bridgewater) :boldblue:

rob

I gave you guys my number to call me didnt I? :wacko:

Yeh you sent me your new no and i text you back the other day lol, anyone know who is the regional organiser as they will know who is where and we can join up with them on the way ?? could someone contact one of us with detail please ie jct's , postcodes ect ect

thanks in advance

rob

Edited by rob1468

Yeh you sent me your new no and i text you back the other day lol, anyone know who is the regional organiser as they will know who is where and we can join up with them on the way ?? could someone contact one of us with detail please ie jct's , postcodes ect ect

thanks in advance

rob

lol guess thats me then here is the first meeting point

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Junction+27+Services,+Tiverton+shell&hl=en&ll=50.929872,-3.288345&spn=0.248843,0.441513&sll=50.904136,-3.468104&sspn=0.24898,0.441513&vpsrc=6&z=11

second meeting point is juction 24 m5 which is bridgewater but am a bit confused where we meet criddy to as there doesnt seem to be a service station so unsure what place to put on the map??? lol

Edited by j wrx tonkins

ideal mate for some reason google maps wasnt coming up with services around there maybe i wasnt picking the right place lol :rolleyes:

Think ive passed this a few times mate so know where it is :icon_salut:

so after jct 24 whats the next stop anyone know ?

rob

Edited by rob1468