Hi Paul,

I got an email from Joe at knockhill about the "Modified Zone" at the BTCC in the email it say's there will only be space for 100 cars in the Modified Zone, so it was a first come first sereved thing as space will be limited on the BTCC weekend.

I've booked my car a space in the Modified Zone as i fancied going to the BTCC this year anyway & the rest of the Ayrshire scoobs boys are off to Crail that same day(sun 4th sept).

Barry

Edited by wulsey

Yip thats right there are 3 exclusive trophies to be won on the day, Best Modified car, Best Club Stand and Car of the Show.

If you's manage to get a club stand together, i'll join you's other wise it looks like i'll be on my own.

Barry i will text gus and see if he knows whats happening.

Barry i will text gus and see if he knows whats happening.

Paul just to let you know,Brian passed on all the details to Robert reguarding the S.I.D.C having a stand at the Touring Cars, to see if the club wanted to attend, as i will be away at port patrick sea fishing for TOPE and wont be able to organize

Paul just to let you know,Brian passed on all the details to Robert reguarding the S.I.D.C having a stand at the Touring Cars, to see if the club wanted to attend, as i will be away at port patrick sea fishing for TOPE and wont be able to organize

Cheers for the update Tam. I might wait a day or two and if nobody fancies it i will book a space with Barry.

Yes, we have the forms for a club stand, my mate's 40th on the 3rd so doubt I'll be in a fit state to get up early and drive.

If anyone wants to take the lead on this and organise the stand we'll sort the paperwork and tickets out.

Please add your name:

If we get interest I'll move this to events.

Yes, we have the forms for a club stand, my mate's 40th on the 3rd so doubt I'll be in a fit state to get up early and drive.

If anyone wants to take the lead on this and organise the stand we'll sort the paperwork and tickets out.

Please add your name:

If we get interest I'll move this to events.

1. Paul555sti