mystery machine?

anyone know whats happened to mystery? last post was about potentially blown headgasket so wondered what happened - he didnt go to .net did he?

blown headgasket,where does he get his car serviced coz i no of another 3 in the falkirk area with the same problem and they have all just had a service.

Bry

anyone know whats happened to mystery? last post was about potentially blown headgasket so wondered what happened - he didnt go to .net did he?

Dave stop putting .net down it's a hell of a lot better than whats left of sidc, i'm on both so are a lot of folk. This place is a ghost town now! I only bother checking in maybe once a week and nothing has moved in that week your lucky if there's been a couple of posts let alone any new topics!

Not putting sidc down as i've been on here for years but i wish yourself and others would stop looking down on .net! its that kinda snobbish attitude that has put a lot of folk of sidc!

Edited by Gee Wr1

I think thats a bit harsh Gee WR1. :hitler:

As I see it Dave was meerly asking a question, not putting .net down or looking down on it.

Lewis i know Dave and he'll know i'm not having a go at him personally but he will also know he's guilty of putting .net down on a number of occasions.

Edited by Gee Wr1

im making a damn site less fun of .net than i do of the sidc comitee or hatches or a lot of the guys on here. Ive no problem with .net, wwas chatting with connor the other week and Grant and a few others i dont know.sitting next to craig rig pig right now at alford.

considering you know me im quite dissapointed at your comments,il chat with anyone about subarus but if they take themselves too seriously for a bit of fun they aint for me.