LIVERPOOL & VICTORIA STUFFED ME AFTER 10Years

Glad i was able to help TonyKim - pm me your number and i'll ring you for a quote (or e-mail it to gary.m@keithmichaels.co.uk)

Cheers Gary your a STAR :occasion14:

Sorry Gary, I got this sorted Friday with A Plan.

£840 with 7 years protected NCB plus excess protection.

Does anyone know if NCD really makes much fo a difference these days? I doubt it..

On the insurance front.. I'm a member of the IAM, and did the course specifically before I bought myself and impreza so I knew how to behave myself with such a powerful car.. Yet IAM's own insurance brokers wouldn't insure the Impreza even in standard form!! Tried gettign a quote from them for hte Ka a couple years ago and they would give me a quote for that either! Although just got DVLA to clear teh 3 points from my licence so maybe that'll make a difference..

As for excessive quotes.. My Brothers RB320 renewal recently came in a jumped near £200 to just over £900! He did some phonign around, suggested he tried the usal reccomendations on here A-Plan, Sky Insurance and Keith Michaels (Although he never did get to speak to anyone at Keith Michaels). In the end he tried Admiral who initially gave him a quote of just over £700 online! He later phoned them up and without really haggling they dropped the quote down to about £630!! That's a heck of a drop in price! No other company came close to that, most were askign over the £900 barrier.. I know admiral group arent too keen on too many modifications to a car but if you're running s standard vehicle admiral/elephant still seem to be the best :thumbup: (I'm with elephant for my Ford Ka at just over £200 :brickwall: and £550 for the scoob with Keith Michaels )

first time replying to any content only had my05 for 1-year £330 for first year jumped to £660 kwik-fit phoned around. £450 8yrs protected that was from aviva good deal considering current climate