modified mania 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ideal Ty Sean. :)

My Uncle has just confirmed he would like to attend as he has just bought another scooby.

So new list.

1 j wrx tonkins - PAID

(2 broxi x 2 - PAID

(3 stum450n maybe

(4 ric x 2 - PAID

(5 Gods Gift x 2 - PAID

(6 madscoob - PAID

(7 Kevin

(8

(9

(10

Ideal Ty Sean. :)

My Uncle has just confirmed he would like to attend as he has just bought another scooby.

So new list.

1 j wrx tonkins - PAID

(2 broxi x 2 - PAID

(3 stum450n maybe

(4 ric x 2 - PAID

(5 Gods Gift x 2 - PAID

(6 madscoob - PAID

(7 Kevin

(8

(9

(10

ideal more the merryier :thumbup: also might be worth having a convoy up to this alltho depending where people are coming from i thought the big tesco in crediton then meet any body else in exeter somewhere or if any body has a better route???

Got another one to add to the list. Do we have a time to meet at Exeter yet?

Frank Dawson

Ideal, I'm not on sidc yet tis on me list if things todo!!!, wel count me in for sure, do you know the meet times yet?? I take it it would be Exeter services again??

Frank

Got another one to add to the list. Do we have a time to meet at Exeter yet?

Frank Dawson

Ideal, I'm not on sidc yet tis on me list if things todo!!!, wel count me in for sure, do you know the meet times yet?? I take it it would be Exeter services again??

Frank

Hey frank thats fine as i have spare stand passes for this you will just have to pay for your ticket on the day as for the times i will put them up at the weekend and yes will be meeting at exeter services ;)

times at the weekend lol.. they are usually up a week before, or were on SWS lol.

ok will put times up then hows 7.30 at exeter services for everyone?? and to be fair even if i stuck them up at the weekend it would still be a week before lol, also only got a banner for this so not sure if this is enough or if anyboody else has some things to put on the stand??

ok will put times up then hows 7.30 at exeter services for everyone?? and to be fair even if i stuck them up at the weekend it would still be a week before lol, also only got a banner for this so not sure if this is enough or if anyboody else has some things to put on the stand??

You want me to bring some stuff down for you on Sunday mate?

broxi that would be great if you could bring that cheers :icon_salut:

stu thanks that would also be great if you could mate but dont worry to much about bringing the flags and stuff as im guessing you will need your boot space for all the goodies :laughing4: plus looks like its sorted now but could do with some flyers and that if you can cheers ;)

hi,

at last found some south west scooby"ers here

can you add us to list for mod mania on sunday thats 1x car 3 people.

what do we do about payment,

do you want us to pay on day ???

Hey mate will put your name down when i get home i have some spare passes but not shore on who will need them but should be fine to sort it out on the gate aswell

7.30 sounds good to me