modified mania 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be at this one for sure.

Having won Best presented club last year as South West Scoobies, It would be great to do it again this year for SIDC.

So come on lets see some names for this, it's one of the best show's of the year.

Edited by broxi

Will be at this one for sure.

Having won Best presented club last year as South West Scoobies, It would be great to do it again this year for SIDC.

So come on lets see some names for this, it's one of the best show's of the year.

It was a shock to win. :occasion14:

• 3 weeks later...

right anyone interested in this as there can be a stand for sidc if we get enough interest but it needs to be booked up by the end of may and would be nice to have a stand there, surely theres people interested??? :tumbleweed:

(1 j wrx tonkins

(2 broxi

(3 stum450n

(4

(5

(6

(7

(8

(9

(10

Just to add, we (SIDC) are currently talking to Subaru UK about having their promotions trailer on our stand and perhaps even their Pro-R Time Attack car!

It's an immense beast and really is worth a close look so watch this space! :D

post-17245-0-48841900-1306485627.png

^^ The Pro-R TA Car in the latest issue of True Grip ^^

Just to add, we (SIDC) are currently talking to Subaru UK about having their promotions trailer on our stand and perhaps even their Pro-R Time Attack car!

It's an immense beast and really is worth a close look so watch this space! :D

post-17245-0-48841900-1306485627.png

^^ The Pro-R TA Car in the latest issue of True Grip ^^

fingers crossed for this at the shows will be brilliant :thumbup: would also be great for some more fellow drivers on the stand for this event :driving:

heres a couple of clips from previous years

I just pushed this out on the SWS Facebook Group.

(1 j wrx tonkins

(2 broxi

(3 stum450n

(4 ric

(5 Rob Gods Gift

(6 Paul ~ Mr H

(7

(8

(9

(10

also got another person non member enquiring

ideal we could be back in business never knew there was sws group on facebook i will have to join ;) will keep you posted on whats happening as will now have to chase up a few things.

Me, Sally and Kids Yes

Gods Gift (Rob) Yes

Paul MR H Yes

But need to confirm if these guy's need to Be SIDC members, they are not at present but after showing with us i am sure we can talk them into becoming member. :)

Me, Sally and Kids Yes

Gods Gift (Rob) Yes

Paul MR H Yes

But need to confirm if these guy's need to Be SIDC members, they are not at present but after showing with us i am sure we can talk them into becoming member. :)

Nope, as of Monday, we'll be allowing non-members on club stands. With Rally Day for example members will get their tickets £5 cheaper than they can be purchased elsewhere and non-members will pay the standard entry price. With timings as they are I don't think that'll work for this one and it's probably more important to 'get bums on seats' and then force ask them nicely to become members, Lol ;)

Jamie, I'll double confirm everything with the Mrs and confirm 100% with you later today.