Weston Wheels May Bank Holiday?

I remember when i was a lot younger there used to be Weston wheels in W-S-M on the sunday May bank Holiday.

Does it still happen?

When is it?

Have I missed it?

Can a gatecrasher from Cambridge join you lot if you go? (I will be in Taunton over Easter leave)

Many thanks, Keith

We have a big Motorbike Festival in Paignton April 29th to May 1st, all proceeds go to charities for disabled and disadvantaged kids. We have fireworks, funfair, traders, arena events, live bands, beer tent and all on the seafront.

It is known as the BMAD Bike Festival www.bmad.co.uk and is free to those on foot but donations welcome!! (I am on the rganising committee)

Was cancelled in 2005 IIRC mate :(

I'll be in Taunton over the Easter weekend as well so perhaps a mini-meet is in order? ;)

Ah well. but the mini meet sounds like a good idea, will PM you my number, maybe get any others who are interested one sunny day eh? I know the area very well as I grew up there and know that there is many pubs with good food and beer gardens on offer.

Keith

Ah well. but the mini meet sounds like a good idea, will PM you my number, maybe get any others who are interested one sunny day eh? I know the area very well as I grew up there and know that there is many pubs with good food and beer gardens on offer.

Keith

I live in Oxford these days but grew up in Somerset and went to college at SCAT so go back whenever I can.

Weston Wheels, had to finish. Trouble from police, locals and muppets from th music festival the night before killed it for previous yer.. plus the cost of insurnce for Rosey with H&S issues.

:(

was a good show, went to ever one.. four i think. 2005 being the last.

went in the scoob the first year. then had a trade stand the 2nd year, 3rd year went in the 4/2 smart.. then in the Roadster Smart in '05.

Edited by salsa-king

Help!! we're being invaded :lol:

More Scoobies in the Taunton area. Seems to be a rare sight down these parts

Will be in the Toytown area from the 19/20th April, hope to see a few lads out and about.

Sorry and laydee Scoob drivers, my bad.

Edited by beefoss