TOP GEAR .. Cozzy STI

Clarkson said "it's too expensive", we all said "it's too expensive", yet every last one is sold...

I guess Subaru knew what they were doing then ;)

That said, I'd rather have a Litchfield Hawkeye or an Evo 9 than any of the three reviewed (not hatchbacks, but you know what I mean) :)

That Roller was nice though, eh? :icon_pray:

Edited by Mystery Machine

The volvo was a project by the touring car peeps there, so its not even worth considering.

The scoob, well its really a cosworth in a scooby chassis, since they basically through all the subaru stuff away and rebuit its engine from scratch. I will never be a fan on the new scooby, even that one still just does not have any presence, well except the costworth badge!

The focus RS is awesome, having had a test drive of a standard RS, it blew me away and I could not believe the handeling and grip it had. TBH I thought it felt much better than my subaru ever did when I still had it. For 15k less, sorry, but thats a no brainer if you were looking at them. With previous comment in topic regarding F1 teams would do kartwheels for 3 secs at 15k. Well in the real world I think i would rather live with it than fork out that much. Plus is the scooby not limited, so the ford would get it after 155. lol

I'm still a true subaru fan at heart but my RS gives me the subaru grin every time I jump into it,

You don't have to shell out £35,000 either, just buy a standard RS & for £2,000 you can have exactly the same ford warranty approved power upgrade fitted, so £25,500 will get you the same as an RS 500

Edited by bobbyc

I'm still a true subaru fan at heart but my RS gives me the subaru grin every time I jump into it,

You don't have to shell out £35,000 either, just buy a standard RS & for £2,000 you can have exactly the same ford warranty approved power upgrade fitted, so £25,500 will get you the same as an RS 500

Definately the nicest looking of the HOT hatches by a mile!