Highland Fling banter thread-Hotel details added!

more the merrier mate :D

have a squint here and if youve any questions drop me a line

cheers

Dave

Thanks - I'm talking this over with my missus/brother to see if they fancy the trip as it looks like good banter.

When are you looking to get all confirmations of booking by? I'll know in the next few days - would be something to look forward to! :)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to be honest im not too bothered up until a week or two before - and even then as long as you can get a room your welcome :icon_joker:

the banters always fun - having covered the same roads gives everyone something to chat about, usually close shaves or people getting lost :rotfl:

Like my esteemed colleague from my rear said *lol*

We'd already lost the front of the train by the time that was shot... thanks to some dame in a black Cat (here we go! *lol*) :whistle:

Drama Queen :P

You caught up with the front of the train....easily (it wasn't that far in front) then you all derailed to the left but can't admit it :icon_butt:;)

the theme this year is not losing anyone en route for a change......

after last years dismal take up of the hawiian shirt theme i havent planned anything, but if anyone wants to suggest one....

also, not too late to sign up!!! still a few rooms left at the norseman and plenty in inverness :D

Ciaran, whats your record for managing to keep an impreza running? 3 weeks? :P

I have done 2k in the car and it's only the 4th time it has broken. Once the gearbox, once the fuel pump, the immobiliser and now the clutch release bearing :rolleyes:

I think it's time for a new daily hack and the Impreza can be for weekends :icon_joker:

I have done 2k in the car and it's only the 4th time it has broken. Once the gearbox, once the fuel pump, the immobiliser and now the clutch release bearing :rolleyes:

"My AP racing clutch will be fine" he said...

Anyone able to tow a trailer for when Ciaran carks it in Wick?