Do I re-sticker ?

Despite saying I would spend no more money on the car for a long time I took advantage of an opportunity to have the whole front of the car resprayed because the numbers stone chips were slightly spoiling the overall finish, and touching up / sanding down / polishing takes ages and not always leave the best finish.

So, the decals on the fog light covers and in the middle of the splitter had to come off - and I can't find the spare ones !!!

However, before going and ordering up new ones what do folks thing about leaving it as is and not putting any back on ?

As it was before :

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

and as is now (and I know it is dirty, since got it back seems to rain when I have any time, and it still needs a polish and wax of course!!):

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

Although I was once told this couldn't be done I managed to get the grill surround coloured to match the bodywork (standard grey colour before)

DSC_0379-1.jpg

I'm generally not into decals, but I have to say that I preferred your bumper with them - thought they looked great in that colour - helped set your car apart from the crowd too.

And the bumper somehow looks narrower now to my eye... think that the decals helped define its width before?

Edited by Mystery Machine

What idiot said you could'nt paint the surround!? Is it not just plastic!?

Car, as always is looking great Col. I would'nt re-sticker. After spending the time having her painted up and the surround done, its looking quite aggressive all black...

Don't get me started on the last time it was worked on !!

Baldy is best :icon_butt:

Do hope you aren't refering to my napper ! :(

I'm generally not into decals, but I have to say that I preferred your bumper with them - thought they looked great in that colour - helped set your car apart from the crowd too.

And the bumper somehow looks narrower now to my eye... think that the decals helped define its width before?

Good to see another opinion, think along the same lines when they were on.

Given they are off just now swaying more towards leaving it for a couple of weeks and seeing if it grows on me or not.