End of an era...

Guest lostboy?

Hi John

Sorry to see you go, but glad you got it sold

was it an SIDC member who bought it?

ANYWAY SOMEONE HAS JUST BOUGHT A GREAT CAR FOR AN EVEN GREATER PRICE!

DONT BE A STRANGER

and anyway you will come back someday

CHEERS

craig

Hi John

Sorry to see you go, but glad you got it sold

was it an SIDC member who bought it?

ANYWAY SOMEONE HAS JUST BOUGHT A GREAT CAR FOR AN EVEN GREATER PRICE!

DONT BE A STRANGER

and anyway you will come back someday

CHEERS

craig

Cheers Craig. It wasn't a member, It was some guy from Leeds who bought it via PH. I dropped it off yesterday :)

JW

Glad you finally sold the car John, must be a relief :thumbup:

In all honesty, I think we lost you a while back when you took a scunner to the Scooby, and I for one was sorry to see you go - forum will never be quite the same without you! :crying:

I sincerely hope the next time I hear about you will be when you exhibit your life's work of fine art at the Tate Modern ("Bunny Rabbits", a retrospective - J. Welsh)... either that or when you make the back page of the Sun, holding the Ryder Cup proudly aloft your loaf.

All the very best, mate! :icon_salut:

LOL @ Tommy, thanks mate! No Billy, no regrets at all, it was time to move on. Driving a fast car is the dream of all little boys but I was never afforded the opportunity to do such until much later in life. Thanks to the Scooby community, I have had a riot. The best thing about the car was defo Knockhill; there is no better way to enjoy the pleasures that a modded Scooby can bring (or any Scoob for that matter). The entire experience was a very memorable one :)