WAM

Found this on a old Witney forum looks like my scoob used to be a bit naughty around the Witney/Bampton area in 2006 This is really a name and shame.

W*** WAM dark blue Subaru with really naff gold wheels drove straight into the disabled parking bay in Bampton square yesterday. There were other spaces available.

My husband challenged (in a light-hearted way) the obviously 100% fit young thing that got out but she just brushed past and ignored him.

All I can say is that she has her hair in a pony-tail and we all know what's underneath a pony-tail......

Edited by stum450n
Conceal Number Plate

Heres some more !

A link to the website

www.witney.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=653 · Cached page

I have met that Blue Subaru coming off the A40 slip road towards Witney. He was up this other cars back side flashing his lights and honking his horn and while over taking him on the slip road he tried to run this other car off the road. Frightened me to death, thought he wanted to kill this other driver. So you have been warned stay well away from W*** WAM dark blue Subaru. I heard that the driver comes from Bampton area.

Edited by stum450n
Conceal Number Plate

Doesn't sound good does it!

Before I lived in the area but there's a few about tat have been about for a while, sure they'll be along soon enough. Makes you wonder how cars get treated by previous owners doesn't it!

(removed the full reg from you post btw, wouldn't want the car getting cloned as well as having a price on its head! ;) )