Saw a few in carterton today

I was in and around the backroads to Bicester today, I can't say i've seen the green sport round nor the red 'rex, I wonder if these are new guys to the area or just visiting. It wouldn't have been the wifes fozzie as she was with me in my 'lil old blue classic wagon...at least I think it was her ;)

datsuns all good,,,but fuel pump gave up...another 80 pound :icon_hang:

and i got to say i cant diss your lexus as i love them... :brickwall:

and been preping the datsun ready for the summer when i take it to santapod for a few runs,but will make a meet in it to show ian the power... :driving:

fully stripped now, there only 1100kg with full in terior and need to weigh that to deduct from weight..new fuel pump and remap and boost turned up..then r/road to see what it kicks out

its 300 on 1 bar and i'm taking it to 1.5 so should be a good runner..350+ easy

Looking forward to seeing the finished article fella....

Can't help but find myself checking out litchfield type 25's at the mo, time for a change next year i reckon :) :)

Yeah mate, I have been checking out the Lambo Reventon, and I'm looking at a change next year, to a blue three wheeler disabled car!

LOL! quality - even the SL55 AMG's for little money nowadays eh ;)

You seen how 997's are coming down to the right price??? Oh yeah.....

Oh yeah indeed :) lots of car for a lot less money than of late, sure you dont want a 993/964 or Carrera instead, old school air cooled is the way to go :)

You given up on the 911 route?

I hear you loud and clear mate, and the 993 is still one of the best motors I've ever driven for sure.... I just don't know if I could use one everyday.... I can't believe I've had the Scoob for 3 years now, fantastic motor and was so worth the research and traveling to find this one... and i can't remember the last time i had a car for so long lol!! it must be good :D :D

but I think i'll get the funds in the bank next spring and start looking... i also can't help myself..... i love the renault sport clio... fantastic fun for the money, but reliability would worry me......

Yeah Ive given up on the 911 route for the minute, at least til my lad leaves home and we no longer have a wee dog, no room in a 2+2 for 3 6ft tall people and a fluffy dog lol. Not only that but I am so impressed with my car and that at 212,000 miles it pulls like its (almost) new and with the AWD and usable power, I couln't affored a 911 to match it for performance and drivability.

I've had the car for 5 years now, all my previous ones have been 'disposable' ie buy 'em for a grand and chuck it a year later, before it breaks or blows up on me :) I couldn't veer away from a flat4 now, it's in my blood now, as is the Vpower - too much of the fume breathing at the pumps :)

If I had to choose another I wouldnt know what to do, there isnt much out there to match these cars, apart from Evo's and even then I'd buy an evo5/6, the new ones are pants :)