I'm Back

gc8-r

well just got a new car.!! soryy not a scoob this time..

but it's fooking fast..!! 300bhp and 4wd,can anyone guess.????????

well it's a pulsar gti-r....!! yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so if you dont mind i might come join in on some of your drive's

see you all soon chris

cant remeber my pass word for photobucket!!!!!!!! aaaggggrrrrhhhhhhhh

and cheers guys ,i come back in this to be a big"d" killer..

wont tell you what it hits down the quarter,but its good.. :P

when you hear the noise all you will see is red...hahahahaha and this car was in redline once, but cant find out with one..

cant remeber my pass word for photobucket!!!!!!!! aaaggggrrrrhhhhhhhh

and cheers guys ,i come back in this to be a big"d" killer..

wont tell you what it hits down the quarter,but its good.. :P

when you hear the noise all you will see is red...hahahahaha and this car was in redline once, but cant find out with one..

Red? Not many of them left now I bet. Saw a green one for sale the other day, thought maybe you went for that - sounded a beast! :o Get on farcebook and ask Redline on there, they're normally more responsive on that than email :)

As for a White Noise killer, all I'll say is that he's been busy! :)

was the green one in oxford??? with white wheels.if so its a dog.fully rusted arch's and he wanted 4k ;(

and all i'll say is this time i'm ready for him!!! as its fully stripped and weighs les than a scoob with no engine.. :P ...

got b/con on it only set to 1 bar and its on 300hp but can be turned up to 1.5 + bar.. so he has a good race this time...

where is the big man??? think he's worried.....hahahahahhahaha

was the green one in oxford??? with white wheels.if so its a dog.fully rusted arch's and he wanted 4k ;(

and all i'll say is this time i'm ready for him!!! as its fully stripped and weighs les than a scoob with no engine.. :P ...

got b/con on it only set to 1 bar and its on 300hp but can be turned up to 1.5 + bar.. so he has a good race this time...

where is the big man??? think he's worried.....hahahahahhahaha

Aye up old man, any cream to go with that chocolate gearbox? Only kidding, get some pics up old timer!

hahha cheeky,how's you mate

gearbox is good,only done 4k since last rebuild.hahahaha

need help for pic's as laptop dont(cant remember)password and its got all my pic's of scoob meets on!!!!!!

hopefully sort that very soon mate...as for old timer..!!! i cant help how good i look for my age,,, B)

see you all soon..

not telling :lol: hahaha

i wish stu,took her for a two min run today,,she pulls like a train ,,and only 0.8 bar used got full service and other bits before she's unleashed...

so will have to have a weekend away,,,at the pod..

JapShow Finale..?

...or would that just be tempting fate? B)

well just past m.o.t.... yyyyyaaaaaaaaaa

and ian be scared,be very scared. :D ,,,as been told the set up i have, with fmic is good for 350+ and injectors dont fail tll 400..

just need re-map and i'm on 350hp should see you off...hahahaha

and seats are being changed to fixed buckets.so fat a***'s cant fit(matty) ;p

well might make meet,if all is good.

well just past m.o.t.... yyyyyaaaaaaaaaa

and ian be scared,be very scared. :D ,,,as been told the set up i have, with fmic is good for 350+ and injectors dont fail tll 400..

just need re-map and i'm on 350hp should see you off...hahahaha

and seats are being changed to fixed buckets.so fat a***'s cant fit(matty) ;p

well might make meet,if all is good.

The injectors dont fail until 400.........what about the other stuff?!! Good to see you about again mate, the banter will be back up to scratch.........

do you still see Steve who did my clutch, if so can you ask him if he has my service book still?

ya i will mate..

and ya good for 400hp, then gearbox needs work,,standard internals will take 400 all day...

these sr20's last mate...!!!

400 at 1 bar they go all day,any more boost they suffer,,,,not as bad as scoob's tho..

i can put fmic,filter and exhuast on and no need to re-map..

NISSAN YOU CANT BEAT THEM.......F.A.O IAN (AKA) BIG"D"

ya got aa cove..only from home as nissan's never fail.. :needpics: (unlike subaru's)

and there's no seat big enough for you matt,,,there is only so much a seat can take....you not seen the label's...

think it say's NO FAT, SOUTHERN CARROT MUNCHERS...hahahahahahah ...

:D glad to be back...

missed this banter

missed it to mate :D

well you can get in the back if you like,,more space for fatty's.. :needpics:

but there's only the strutbrace to hold on to!!! should take your weight....hahahhahahahahah

Strut brace, or stolen from the Clifton Suspension Bridge, just remember who will be in the back!!