When Are Meets Held !

TONYD

Might be putting this in the wrong place .so im sorry if it is !

I collect my scooby on sunday ........managed to get a WRX STI V5 waggon......in what i think is the best colour..........white :D

looking forward to the drive from Birmingham back to Reading.................. and hoping to go to the event at Winsor end of month

Also any meets near or around Reading mid week im sure to meet someone on here !!!

Might be putting this in the wrong place .so im sorry if it is !

I collect my scooby on sunday ........managed to get a WRX STI V5 waggon......in what i think is the best colour..........white :P

looking forward to the drive from Birmingham back to Reading.................. and hoping to go to the event at Winsor end of month

Also any meets near or around Reading mid week im sure to meet someone on here !!!

Come on the wagons. And 3rd Sunday of the month. Usually at the jolly farmer wokingham but is normally a thread posted closer the time as a reminder.

Thanx ac and cow creamer, hope to be at either or both depends on work shifts

can anyone shed light on the alarm question i asked last night, as i need some feedback if possible before i commit to buying one next week

Which cat 1 is best for a £250-350 budget and operating issues ( if any)

1) Clifford 650 mk 2

2) Viper 460 xv ( pager alarm)

3) Hornet maxx1

4) Toad i606 ........or any other type that owners have ??

thanx in advance

Tango

Thanx ac and cow creamer, hope to be at either or both depends on work shifts

can anyone shed light on the alarm question i asked last night, as i need some feedback if possible before i commit to buying one next week

Which cat 1 is best for a £250-350 budget and operating issues ( if any)

1) Clifford 650 mk 2

2) Viper 460 xv ( pager alarm)

3) Hornet maxx1

4) Toad i606 ........or any other type that owners have ??

thanx in advance

Tango

Hiya go for the hornet my brother has had them fited to all his car they made by the same makers that make the clifford look on ebay you can grt it fitted and you get a sort of pager that tells you wot part of your car is bein touched which i handy if ur to far a way for the car hope this helps

Hiya go for the hornet my brother has had them fited to all his car they made by the same makers that make the clifford look on ebay you can grt it fitted and you get a sort of pager that tells you wot part of your car is bein touched which i handy if ur to far a way for the car hope this helps

Thanx for the advise tony,

i knew the Viper had a sort of pager fob, but i did not know the Hornet was the same !