Totb 2010 Full Results

John it was not intended to '' Diss someone '' but more of a tongue in cheek statement that i thought was true, end of.

Bad habit that tongue in cheek malarky :)

Andy just to be factualy correct think that was joint, joint, joint, joint, joint,joint Lowlands Champion :thumbup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waw Andy, the toys are definitely out the pram according to your PM to me and this comment.

First off... I have nothing to do with Whiteline apart from they set my car up and i get a bit of sponsorship from them.

Whiteline's flagship cars have not made an appearance yet, so i don't see why you feel the need to bring Whiteline down ?

I would sugest if you have a prob with Whiteline you should take it up with them and doint do it through me on a public forum.

As Far as my signature goes i stand by it. My best time on the day was 39.97 you got a 40.5ish. now no mater how you look at it

i was... Faster than Andy F @ TOTB IX handling circit. :thumbup:

thats what i love about this forum boys and there toys ,or is it who has the biggest d **K :D:):):)

My money is on John, he spends most of his time in the garage fixing his gearbox or on the tinternet looking for girls with there boobs on show :)

Suppose if you have a garage, have some tools and have the knowledge of how to use them then as well fixing things yourself :thumbup:

Arch get on the phone for back up quick style. :thumbup:

I do not need to get on the phone and do not need to fight John's battles he is more than capable of that himself. But hey I didnt realise it was a battle I thought it was "tongue in cheek" just as my comments were :) But if you throw stones then expect them to come back your way :D

why not just have a grudge match andy,f vs jac the lad at crail and call it the will waving day and see who has bragging rights awd have organised a shootout get your names down there i,am sure half of the sidc will show up for this one.

I'm up for that ! Bring it on :)

Might remove a bit excess weight from the 'shopping car' in the mean time to get her back to her former 11.0 1/4m times :lol:

Edited by Andy.F
I'm up for that ! Bring it on :)

Might remove a bit excess weight from the 'shopping car' in the mean time to get her back to her former 11.0 1/4m times :lol:

nice one andy i,ll get intouch with jac and we can take it from there this is working out to be a fantastic day :P