Totb 2010 Full Results

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handling times FAO Jac :thumbup:

Miaow! :D

Hopefully next year there will be a better selection of tried and tested cars (and drivers) available to choose from, not having your race car or the Gobstopper available team 22B was always going to find things a bit difficult, Hopefully next year the team wont suffer all the reliability problems either, Onwards and upwards I suppose :)

Lol, I wasn't going to say anything about Lisa's daily driver shopping car, driven to and from the event, running on totally std suspension, kicking the ass of Whitelines flagship.......... until I noticed Jacs signature "Faster than Andy F @ TOTB IX handling circit " :thumbup: WTF lol !!!

Edited by Andy.F
Lol, I wasn't going to say anything about Lisa's daily driver shopping car, driven to and from the event, running on totally std suspension, kicking the ass of Whitelines flagship.......... until I noticed Jacs signature "Faster than Andy F @ TOTB IX handling circit " :thumbup: WTF lol !!!

lol never noticed that.

Hmmm, maybe I should nip out to the shop and buy some pop corn for this one. :)

wow.................mcrudden you need to stop worying about the power of your car and sort that handling out HA HA HA HA..............well done though mate

Lol yes I know mate was thinking that myself lol that was my first attempt and only attempt had a few gremlins with the car so the joys and new would never score any points so sacked it in the end there was cars in the team to do the handling so no great loss hope your well how's the car the sequential gear box in yet any more done to it ?? Stay safe bro.. :thumbup:

Lol yes I know mate was thinking that myself lol that was my first attempt and only attempt had a few gremlins with the car so the joys and new would never score any points so sacked it in the end there was cars in the team to do the handling so no great loss hope your well how's the car the sequential gear box in yet any more done to it ?? Stay safe bro.. :thumbup:

all going good mate..................car being treated to wrc spec shafts from elite transmisions uk when I'm home and also have had fibre glass doors made up along with the windows done............gearbox is still being tested and will be in when all is good.................... Went to the nurburgring when I was last home and the did rockingham at japfest 2............in my session started 34th out of 37 cars on track which was bonkers and way to busy but still managed to pass all 33 in front of me in about 10 mins.

will have to meet up for a track day bud...........going to crack another 2/3 when i'm home in october

good effort to all involved in team subaru guys............great to see mikee hitting the 9's also

Waw Andy, the toys are definitely out the pram according to your PM to me and this comment.

First off... I have nothing to do with Whiteline apart from they set my car up and i get a bit of sponsorship from them.

Whiteline's flagship cars have not made an appearance yet, so i don't see why you feel the need to bring Whiteline down ?

I would sugest if you have a prob with Whiteline you should take it up with them and doint do it through me on a public forum.

As Far as my signature goes i stand by it. My best time on the day was 39.97 you got a 40.5ish. now no mater how you look at it

i was... Faster than Andy F @ TOTB IX handling circit. :)

Took you 7 goes though... hehehe

Better than that, Jac also had all day Saturday practising the circuit, the rest of us met it for the first time on Sunday, we then had 5 runs to set a time on a new track !

Scoring your fastest run when the game is already over is a bit like playing on after 90 minutes, when the other team have already gone to the dressing room :)

The Whiteline reference was simply a comparison to my car on totally std suspension.

I'll take it as a compliment however that he thinks its an achievement worthy of bigging himself up :thumbup:

Actually fell of my chair when I read this, Jac if you are gonna Diss someone in your signature, why would you think they wouldn't respond !! Hell mend you mate !! Your Marketing Dept has a lot to answer for :thumbup:

Here's my Ticket after my Second and final run (no all day Sat practise :D , nor extra runs on Sunday :) ) before Gearbox Jammed :)

totb.jpg

As can be clearly seen I won the event, except I didn't !!

Thinking of changing my Signature to, " Winner TOTB IX Handling, until 9 other Guys went Quicker !! "