Time To Sell My Scoob

I've bought another car and I want/need to sell my scoob .

What is the going rate for '00 UK Turbo , DBM , various mods , A.Forrest mapped , spare x4 wheels/tyres , 87000mls ?

Where is best place to sell it ? (seems a bit slow on the 'for-sale' section here) and how much ?

Anyone want to buy it ?

(I'll get full spec and spare/original parts list for anyone interested ? )

Al.

Edited by ally-b

Not sure about price Ally there is a mint UK turbo on Autotrader 41.5k on the clock for £2750. I think try around the £3k mark as yours is a good example with sensible mods and we know it hasn't been thrashed.

Try the usual places pistonheads, Snet, Autotrader for selling.

I know of someone looking to buy spending 2-3k (well his wife says the lower the better, I'm trying to convince him otherwise) so will let him know about yours.

Got your message Neil , but I'm not selling any parts 'till the car is sold :thumbup:

I've still to take some recent pics to use in an ad but heres some old ones :

03042008148.jpg

03042008150.jpg

03042008149.jpg

and a couple from a few months ago when I was changing wheels and giving it a wee wash.

ABCD0015-1.jpg

ABCD0019.jpg

Al.

whats DBM?? I agree on the scoop and spoiler. Also I thought all '00 cars had body coloured skirts?

I would put it up for near 3500. I sold my '99 turbo 2000 recently for over £3000 and it had 96k on the clock. Did have a sports cat, walbro, ngk's, K+N panel, and Andy Forrest remap though. Only exterior mods were some Speedline ST2's

I always wanted a Mica Blue one but I prefer the specs of ones you get with Sonic Blue... :thumbup:

would be more desirable with the oe bonnet scoop and rear spoiler imho, really dont like the classics with the big scoops and bigger rear spoilers, just looks wrong, but nice car

I have the standard scoop and spoiler :thumbup:

I'll probably fit them to sell the car.

Oh , and it has APS cold-air kit , full TSL gpN exhaust , Andy-F TD04 hybrid turbo , STI5 intercooler , STI carbon strut-brace , alloy drop-links and other mods I've probably forgotten.

Mapped by Andy-F.

DBM is dark blue mica .

Al.

whats DBM?? I agree on the scoop and spoiler. Also I thought all '00 cars had body coloured skirts?

Mine is a '00 uk turbo in silver and mine aren't colour coded....

DBM maybe domestic british market or something similar given that it's a uk spec car?

Edit: OR dark blue mica cos i never read the above first lol :thumbup:

Edited by mic

Door handles and mirrors came colour coded from factory on MY00 and were un-painted black plastic on MY99 cars.. thats the only difference visually, apart from the alloy wheel design (5-spoke MY99 and 6-spoke MY00) obviously.

Looks a tidy car, would definitely appeal to a wider audience with the standard body bits fitted and IMO its probably a 3k car to the right person. What have you replaced it with Ally??

Cheers,

Grant

I've bought another car and I want/need to sell my scoob .

What is the going rate for '00 UK Turbo , DBM , various mods , A.Forrest mapped , spare x4 wheels/tyres , 87000mls ?

Where is best place to sell it ? (seems a bit slow on the 'for-sale' section here) and how much ?

Anyone want to buy it ?

(I'll get full spec and spare/original parts list for anyone interested ? )

Al.

what you got now al ?

My skirts are not coded either, same age etc...

Oh, and your selling Ally, then good luck with the sale, I've always liked your car, its a really nice one and very well looked after. Hope your not going to be a stranger on here though! (not that we see you too often either mind...)

Edited by thefastone
Door handles and mirrors came colour coded from factory on MY00 and were un-painted black plastic on MY99 cars.. thats the only difference visually, apart from the alloy wheel design (5-spoke MY99 and 6-spoke MY00) obviously.

We were talking just about the skirts mate :thumbup:

Yer heid Read! Get yersel doon the head-shrinker pronto!

I know, I know .....

I've had scoobs for last 6 years , loved every minute (well most !)

Just fancied a change , got a BMW 323i , so scoob has to go ASAP :thumbup:

Wanna buy it ?

Gonna put standard scoop and hoop back on and then ebay it next week :)

Any sensible offers here ???

Al.