Japanese Performance Sunday @ Windsor!

Im happy to let you all know that Japanese Performance Sunday is back :D

This year's event is being held at Windsor racecourse on Sunday 26th September from 10am and if the previous ones are anything to go by then this should be a cracking day :P

There will also be a big autojumble at the racecourse that day and a big selection of other marques will also have areas allocated for show cars etc including Porsche's and hot Italian cars.

Its £7 per person entry.

Be really cool to get a good attendance at this, i have been talking on and off with the guys who organise the show and the more cars we get, the better our stand will be - if we want one that is...

Please let me know your thoughts, and if you would like to be there ;)

Cheers, Kylie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys...

I have been in touch with the organisers of this event and they will direct you to where we are parked when you arrive - just tell them you are SIDC and/or Berkshire Scoobies.

They have a nice big space saved for us so come along :)

Gates open 9.30am

I will be coming along from Pangbourne down to the M4 J12 Theale >>> junction 8/9 Maidenhead then heading to racecourse down Old Windsor Road...

Should we meet up along the way and arrive in style? I can stop off down at Reading Gate Jap Meet site if anyone wants to? 8.45 for 9am departure? ( means i get my McCoffee too :) )

Get your names down so we dont leave you behind...Ask away if any other questions too...

Cheers,

Kylie

I'm coming :-D

Anyone else doing the Richard Burns gathering at Prodrive this Saturday? A few of us Oxon lot are meeting at Peartree services on the A34 before jumping onto the M40 together.

Would be nice if some of you could join us for this too!

Linky: http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151625

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm going up on Saturday, and looks like i'll be a 1 man Scooby convoy at the moment so will probably head up the a34 and meet you at Peartree. What time are you getting to the services?

Is anyone else travelling from Reading?

Jamie

Hi Mike,

I'm going up on Saturday, and looks like i'll be a 1 man Scooby convoy at the moment so will probably head up the a34 and meet you at Peartree. What time are you getting to the services?

Is anyone else travelling from Reading?

Jamie

Would be awesome if you could join us at Peartree! I'll be getting to Peartree for 09:00, leave at 09:15 get to Prodrive for 9:45 15mins before the gates open.

I think Greg mentioned he was coming too?

Mike