Window Tinting In Lanarkshire

I can 100% recommend Diamond Auto tints who done my wifes Mk7 Fiesta a few weeks ago and the job is perfect, they had also done my mates R32 a while ago and again the work was first class.The boy-racers also give them a good write up on the Strathy cruise forums,if you check the named section. They are based just off Cathcart road at Rutherglen.

Just a bit offtopic, but what is the legality behind tinted windows anyone? Is it none on the front drivers and passengers but the rear passengers and back window are ok? Or is at police and MOT discretion or what?

Back windows have what you want on there. Fronts have to allow a certain percentage light through which isn't always easy to guage by eye as modern cars I believe have a slight tint in the glass anyway. Basically it would be the lightest tint majority of companies offer.

You might, if you can travel through to West Lothian, give Andy at Magma a try. Been using him for years, every car i've owned in the last 12 years have had tints. He's based in Pumpherston, near Uphall. His number is 01506 440 144

Is that the ones in the Business park off the expressway ? I now have a number for someone in there that Parks sometimes use.

sure is same side as graveyard,in the industrial estate across from the taxi office :rotfl:

guys good, does guarantee as far as if you get a window broke then get a new one fitted and he'll tint it again for free.

Just a bit offtopic, but what is the legality behind tinted windows anyone? Is it none on the front drivers and passengers but the rear passengers and back window are ok? Or is at police and MOT discretion or what?

front doors must let 75% of light through but its a grey area as most cars come with tinted glass and most are bang on the line.....

even light smoke tint is too dark,it just depends on whether its deputy dick or petrolhead rick that pulls ya over..

also one place i wouldn't touch is the one in rutherglen... me mate took his e36 m3 too them to have it tinted and guy told him to come back in an hr and it would be done.... 2hrs later still hadn't been touched....

not good customer service.. :rotfl: