Cant See Replys

Hi

Logged on today and when i click on a topic to read it, it only shows the first post. The other replys are listed below with the username of who wrote the reply but you've got to click on each reply. Anybody know how to change it back to the normal settings where all the replys are shown in full.

steve

Thanks for the heads up Kevin, shouldn't have needed to do it in the 1st place IMO... if it ain't broke, etc etc... but its only a click to switch it back.

Cheers,

Grant

There's no change but if you visit a really old thread (for example, by clicking through from Google) the display preferences get changed. There may be other causes but in my experience, that's when it happens to me.

Incidentally, this is the first top in the Known Issues and FAQ's thread :thumbup:

There's no change but if you visit a really old thread (for example, by clicking through from Google) the display preferences get changed. There may be other causes but in my experience, that's when it happens to me.

Incidentally, this is the first top in the Known Issues and FAQ's thread :thumbup:

I actually just clicked on this particular thread which caused it to happen. First time since we've moved to Invision that it's happened to me mind you.