Big Thanks To Big D

Just like to say a quick thanks to Iain for working on my P1 on Saturday.

Under a gazebo, lots of rain, quoting the film Achorman, cups of tea and a bag of chips later...new spark plugs, engine oil, transmission oil, res delete, panel filter, downpipe, centre section and backbox were done!

I'm really pleased, especially with the exhaust it sounds awesome and can feel a slight power difference too!

Glad I went to Iain for the servicing and not Subaru, I can't imagine them spending as much time and care on my only child as Iain did.

Cheers mate! :icon_salut:

Roll on the re-map

Mike

Edited by Michael_Jenkins
pics up or pop round buddy would like to the see the new exhaust mate

I was looking out for you outside the Marlbro club at the weekend, surprised you didn't hear it ;-)

Another satisfied customer Iain.................gotta be a business opportunity in there somewhere :icon_salut:

Ah maybe not, exhaust has just fallen off.......JUST KIDDING! ;-)

I was looking out for you outside the Marlbro club at the weekend, surprised you didn't hear it ;-)

no mate i didnt coz they had music playing for the whole 24hrs and i wasent htere from 4-11pm im in this afternoon and im off work from 2mora for 11days so feel free to give me a text to see if im about :icon_salut:

I have to say, if I did the servicing on my own on my wagon I don't think it would have been around today. All the times that my car has been looked after by the guys at Cotswolds, any issues with the car for possible impending problems have always been pointed out, so for that I have to say that Mark and the boys always do a sterling job. Had this been me I wouldn't have known what to look for and the car would have suffered.

to be fair the guys at cotswolds have always looked after me. the main reason I went with iain was so I could learn more about my car. marks always been very helpful on both my P1 and my old Turbo 2000. I take back what I said about any dealer cotswolds or otherwise (first comment was not aimed at cotwolds by the way)

again thanks to iain for his time and patience in the rain! very pleased, I will continue to use dealers for other things as well as other companies and individuals.

sorry for any offence I may have caused

cheers

mike