Japshow -03/04 July

Anyone fancy going?

I think because of past woes there will not be an SIDC stand at this event, but i for one still like it and intend on being there for at least the Sunday :rotfl:

Japshow Info

:rotfl: K

Was planning on it but baby's due 2nd July so I'm doubting I'll be there. Will definitely be at the Finale though :rotfl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok its a deal, as long as you dont leave me behind either B)

Dave too? Cant wait to see the new toy :D

Unfortunately I think he is working.

Have you thought about what time you are going to leave yet? Or is it a bit soon for that?

Unfortunately I think he is working.

Have you thought about what time you are going to leave yet? Or is it a bit soon for that?

Will give it a few days before we confirm everything, just to see if anyone else wants to come along - the more the merrier ;)

Probably go for a meet up time of roughly 8.30ish? It usually takes me apx 2 hours to get there from Reading. If thats too early ( as its a Sunday :D ) then just say and we can leave later, its not like we are on a stand or anything B)

Will confirm meet up location in a few days too, so we get somewhere that's good for everyone.

Cheers, :D K

Will give it a few days before we confirm everything, just to see if anyone else wants to come along - the more the merrier ;)

Probably go for a meet up time of roughly 8.30ish? It usually takes me apx 2 hours to get there from Reading. If thats too early ( as its a Sunday :D ) then just say and we can leave later, its not like we are on a stand or anything B)

Will confirm meet up location in a few days too, so we get somewhere that's good for everyone.

Cheers, :D K

Sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...
Shall we name the meet up point then mate? Where is good for you?

We need to head to the m25 don't we? So with that in mind will you be coming through bracknell to the m3? If so we could meet up at the bp garage on the a322 just past the sports centre round about? What sort of time you thinking of leaving?

We need to head to the m25 don't we? So with that in mind will you be coming through bracknell to the m3? If so we could meet up at the bp garage on the a322 just past the sports centre round about? What sort of time you thinking of leaving?

Not a clue where that is but i will find it :)

'Bout 9am?

Think you have Billy's mobile number, but PM me if you dont.

Cheers, Kylie

What a great day that was, lots of lovely cars, great weather and good company :D

Thanks Andy and Louise for coming along and having a laugh.

Andy, i will be on to the photo's and video later today or tomorrow :D

I reckon we have got to go back for Japshow finale in October :D

Now...wheres that aftersun cream gone... :D

:) K

What a great day that was, lots of lovely cars, great weather and good company :D

Thanks Andy and Louise for coming along and having a laugh.

Andy, i will be on to the photo's and video later today or tomorrow :D

I reckon we have got to go back for Japshow finale in October :D

Now...wheres that aftersun cream gone... :D

:) K

Yep great day had a great time. And also definatley feeling the effects of the sun (serves us right I guess). Will defo be up for the finale, hopefully wil have 1 or 2 upgrades to see how it gets on. Will we see you tearing up the strip next time?

Yep great day had a great time. And also definatley feeling the effects of the sun (serves us right I guess). Will defo be up for the finale, hopefully wil have 1 or 2 upgrades to see how it gets on. Will we see you tearing up the strip next time?

Hopefully i will have all the little niggles sorted by then so yup, i will be giving it some stick. Its rude not to :D