Who's All Heading To Knockhill On Sunday?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be heading down!!

So it it just us 2 going from aberdeen?

Also, what's the score with tickets? I went to buy some the other night, but never got the email from them, and they don't appear to have billed me... so assuming that I can buy at the gate?

Edited by thefastone
Thanks for the times. You got a passenger seat on the Saturday?

Dying to see how you jumped the chicaine in your last video

Any normal track day and i would be more than happy to take you out as a passenger mate. Unfortunately with the race being the next day, ill be keeping running to the mimimum to save the car and not to teach everyone else the lines round knockhill! And I have already prommised my mechanic some pax laps. The rest of the running will be done on my own as the car is set up for just me inside it. I recon there is only going to be 10ths between the top runners

I'm heading down from Aberdeen as well. I've even got the SIDC trophies for fastest Subaru in each class in my posession now, including the ones that didn't arrive in time for the Oulton Park round :thumbup:

I'll be the one wandering around my a camera in my hand most of the day :(

John

So it it just us 2 going from aberdeen?

Also, what's the score with tickets? I went to buy some the other night, but never got the email from them, and they don't appear to have billed me... so assuming that I can buy at the gate?

I've no idea what time I'm leaving at. Possibly around 8:00 - 8:30ish??

I'm heading down from Aberdeen as well. I've even got the SIDC trophies for fastest Subaru in each class in my posession now, including the ones that didn't arrive in time for the Oulton Park round

Fingers and toes crossed that I'll be getting 2 of these at the weekend. I did wonder when the one from oulton would turn up

You guys are lucky. We have the drivers briefing at 8. Its so much fun getting up at the crack of dawn to learn what all the nice coloured flags mean..... again

Practice starts at 11am so that will be my intended arrival time - very civilised this being a normal spectator :hello:

No it doesn't, it starts at 10am for Practice with warm ups starting at 9am and Live action demos at 10:30... (According to the program that they mailed me with my ticket)

I've no idea what time I'm leaving at. Possibly around 8:00 - 8:30ish??

Hmm I really want to be there as the gates open, so I'll prolly want to leave much earlier than that... Just see you down there I guess...