Does An Impreza Need 2 Intercoolers?

Think he's having a giraffe, either that, or he has no idea what he's talking about...

Looking at that pics, you can see a front mount in the bumper, but no IC water spray there... then its got the Top mount too... but you cant see the bonnet to see if it even has it there...

Perhaps he meant that "there's a font mount inter-cooler purely for bragging rights, and that there is in fact no plumbing connecting it to anything"...

I like the way that he says "water spray button on dash (like mini nos)" Eh???? :angry:

Also states that it has Air con, and the dials are there for it in the dash, but, as far as I can see (it may be out of shot) there's only one radiator (Plus the "front mount IC" in the bumper) and I cant see the bit of the engine bay that the Aircon would sit... but Don't you have to remove the Aircon to fit a front-mount inter-cooler?

What an idiot... or maybe a genious and worked out how to plumb in 2 intercoolers, with no pipework.

Im off to dig out my old top mount and give it a shot. It might be just the boost i need for the weekend.

You never know ,this could be the hidden secret we have all been waiting on.

Kenny

Colin, i bid the magical sum of ............

£5000... Do you think it's a little on the low side?? :(

Kenny

Reckon unless there's someone that knows very little about two intercoolers on a Subaru bidding you're in with a shout there :angry: . To be honest though just stick with what you have !! Noe, go have a wee drink for your birthday - just a wee one mind it is a school night !!

Reckon unless there's someone that knows very little about two intercoolers on a Subaru bidding you're in with a shout there :angry: . To be honest though just stick with what you have !! Noe, go have a wee drink for your birthday - just a wee one mind it is a school night !!

Cheers Colin, was thinking it for a second car to use when i finally get mine to you :(

I have been given a nice bottle of Malt ,so i might just do that :lol:

Kenny

What you do not know..tut tut .Obviously it is to go along with the twin intercoolers,The decreased charge temps increase the boost giving the need to expell the exhaust gasses quicker... :(

Kenny

Ah i thought it had something to do with the auxiliary heating that it has :angry:

"Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows "

Ah i thought it had something to do with the auxiliary heating that it has :angry:

"Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows "

Paul ,you could be onto something here.Perhaps the secondary manifold pipes the heat throughout the car with micro bore or something alike???????

Could be the way forward ,might even constitute a government (green ) grant ,re-use of waste products :(

Kenny

tmic and fmic could be plumbed in with a flange coupling and a habberdash spring set

Mini Nos water spray filled with hopes and dreams

and mate yer spoilers the wrong colour of silver

sorry guys I couldnt resist I saw a non turbo guy pull up beside me at the lights with HKS, Trust and Bailey graphics down each door with 16v Turbo written up the sides these people should hide and be vetted by the scooby police before coming into contact with humans