Does An Impreza Need 2 Intercoolers?

Hmmm I see that bidding has ended... Pitty... What have you asked him Baz, I fully expect that to be classic!!!!

Well Dale, I'm truly gutted. There was me, a genuine potential bidder and he never even bothered to reply! Cnut!

I had to keep it sensible or there was no hope of a reply, my tactics didn't work. Here's my serious question sent on fleabay:

Dear stuartm7050,

Hi Mate, I'm after a hot Impreza like yours. I

have just sold my Punto and reckon this would be a

safe performance jump for me. I just wanted to

clarify some things that aren't clear from your

pics or description.

You say it has a front mount intercooler, I am

fascinated to know how it's connected to the

intake system.

Can you tell me how nos from a mini works on an

Impreza please? What is nos by the way?

I'm ready to bid, depending on your answers - do

you have a buy it now price?

Maybe someone would care to answer on his behalf, just for amusement!

Well Dale, I'm truly gutted. There was me, a genuine potential bidder and he never even bothered to reply! Cnut!

I had to keep it sensible or there was no hope of a reply, my tactics didn't work. Here's my serious question sent on fleabay:

Dear stuartm7050,

Hi Mate, I'm after a hot Impreza like yours. I

have just sold my Punto and reckon this would be a

safe performance jump for me. I just wanted to

clarify some things that aren't clear from your

pics or description.

You say it has a front mount intercooler, I am

fascinated to know how it's connected to the

intake system.

Can you tell me how nos from a mini works on an

Impreza please? What is nos by the way?

I'm ready to bid, depending on your answers - do

you have a buy it now price?

Maybe someone would care to answer on his behalf, just for amusement!

Its a really hot impreza the aircon doesnt work as its plumbed into the intercooler!!

Nos is when water from yer skooshers gets onto your headlights from the button in the dashboard

its not from a mini but somehow gives a boost of power by removing the dirt from the lenses therefore saving weight.

its not from a mini but somehow gives a boost of power by removing the dirt from the lenses therefore saving weight.

The weight isn't the imporatnt factor, It's an aerodynamic thing ..Less drag on the headlights :thumbup:

J

• 5 weeks later...

Unbelievably I had a reply to my question - as well as being a bit of a t**t, he's also a bit thick!

Dear ************,

hello mate your a bit la8 the auction has finished but your answers are... the front mount isn't connected its runing of the top mount intercooler which is shown on the engine pic. The mini nos is a reference to the water spray function of the intercooler in that this injects cold water directly at the turbo which makes it runn cooler/more effcient ehich inturn produces an instant bhp boost not as much as nitrous oxide (NOS) but a smaller safer version (mini nos) feel free to offer as im being messed about by sad ebay people, dreamers and people who think they know alot about subarus!

Cheers

- stuartm7050

I'm gutted I missed out on this car tbh, turbo water injection no less, would have like to see that. :lol:

Unbelievably I had a reply to my question - as well as being a bit of a t**t, he's also a bit thick!

Dear ************,

hello mate your a bit la8 the auction has finished but your answers are... the front mount isn't connected its runing of the top mount intercooler which is shown on the engine pic. The mini nos is a reference to the water spray function of the intercooler in that this injects cold water directly at the turbo which makes it runn cooler/more effcient ehich inturn produces an instant bhp boost not as much as nitrous oxide (NOS) but a smaller safer version (mini nos) feel free to offer as im being messed about by sad ebay people, dreamers and people who think they know alot about subarus!

Cheers

- stuartm7050

I'm gutted I missed out on this car tbh, turbo water injection no less, would have like to see that. :lol:

lmao you never know like , maybe he runs it off pure VOLVIC mineral water with all its vulcanicity , and the filter of millions of years through those volcanic layers , makes it extra potent stuff ,

subaru impreza wrx mini volvic noz givs your car that vulcanicity , "VOLCANO FILTRED"!!!!!!

GO TO YOUR NEAREST SUPER MARKET TO GET THIS EXPLOSIVE MOD NOW!!

(advise shoping around as many supermarkets offer great deals buy one bottle get one free, or 3 for 2 ) TESCOS CURRENTLY BEST VALUE

Edited by thebigfelly

He Replied???? No ****ing way!!!!! :lol:

That's awesome!!!!! :lol:

And your right, he is really stupid... Clearly that Second Intercooler, whilst not connected, clearly gives more HP, on looks alone, never mind the extra weight, Who cares about the weight right, when you have mini Nos, you might as well be driving a fatboi newage! :lol: