Lanark Hatch Mini-meet :)

looking good, enjoying looking at the details that you've both changed

Derek, how come you've not got the STi badge on the front grill?

ps You've missed the plates on the first 3 photos.

Done that and removed again!

Photobucket - I am going to seriously fall out with it - they take ages to refresh their files and keep uploading old original unedited photos for about 15 minutes!

Brian ;)

*MUCH chortling!*

Doctor: f**k off to your own region! :D
Spake the Blob-owner on a hatch thread... RIGHT BACK ATCHA!
Derek mate, now you've not got a hatch, so to speak, since regaining the burble, you can do whatever you want :)
As a fellow RO, they're BOTH Moderators and kinda trump us on here on that count anyway! *lol*
As a fellow RO, they're BOTH a pair of super guys in their own twisted minds, their super power to be fa**y like and kinda trump us on here on that count anyway! *lol*

Mods? Keyboard warriors!

We're on the frontline Doc, battling it out in the nitty gritty world sans Vpower!

No patients today mate?

Edited by badbaz

listen little boys stop all yur bickering :rotfl:

'mon the hatches :)

Anyway Baz you were in englundshire in london at the weekend, you canne do a once a month scooby meet at the weekends but can bugga off to englundshire for a mucky weekend.

Where is yar loyalty :D:lol:

He must have his big heed inside a engine right now...
Possible... apparently, the average volume of a HUMAN head is about 4 to 5 litres... EJ25 only holds 2457cc but if you allow for a decent turbo working efficiently at 14.7psi (ie Pressure ratio of 2) that 2457cc effectively doubles approx to 5 litres at full puff.

I suppose we run into probs there though... firstly, solids and liquids are relatively incompressible, so we'd probably need a big 5 litre V6 or V8 N/A anyway...

...and SECONDLY, the above assumes it's a HUMAN head. Now as for Baz... *chuckle*

& doing a bit of work for a change :)
Unlike ME! *lol*

On which note... Tootles!