Coilovers

Can any one recomend a place to repair a knocking tein super street coilover 5 to 6 weeks from tein .Had the coilovers fitted in Jan 08 and i have only done 9880 miles since then .I got Teins thinking they would last longer than subaru shocks or can anyone recomed coilovers under £800 that will last .I just found this today after jacking the car up and able to move the shock up and down its the passenger side rear .I had the droplink of that side a couple of weeks ago cleaned up and regreased thinking that was the noise .Kev and my mot is coming up soon oh the joys of owning a impreza

Edited by Dipsy
I fitted a set on Saturday to the Type R, fairly straight forward. Left the height a little higher than I want to allow for settlement, will check them this weekend. Then will get the car to Hypertech for a geometry (once I service the calipers).

You're to clever for your own good, aren't you? :thumbup:

Can any one recomend a place to repair a knocking tein super street coilover 5 to 6 weeks from tein .Had the coilovers fitted in Jan 08 and i have only done 9880 miles since then .I got Teins thinking they would last longer than subaru shocks or can anyone recomed coilovers under £800 that will last .I just found this today after jacking the car up and able to move the shock up and down its the passenger side rear .I had the droplink of that side a couple of weeks ago cleaned up and regreased thinking that was the noise .Kev and my mot is coming up soon oh the joys of owning a impreza

Glad I read this post I was thinking of buying a set of tein super streets